CIO-SP3 Small Business
The Chief Information Officer–Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) Small Business Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), awarded by the NIH Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC), is an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract. Through this vehicle, Computercraft can provide IT solutions and services that include health- and biomedical-related IT services to meet scientific, health, administrative, operational, managerial, and information management requirements. Computercraft has a particularly strong background in biomedical-related IT services. Our offerings also include systems architecture, cloud computing, data science, and general IT services.
Awarded Contract: 75N98120D00197
Latest Conformed Contract
Period of Performance: May 11, 2020–October 30, 2023
Contract Type: Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ)
Prompt Payment Terms: No additional terms
Business Size: Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Pricing Arrangements: Firm Fixed Price, Time and Materials, Cost Plus Fixed Fee, Cost Plus Award Fee, Cost Plus Incentive Fee
Computercraft CIO-SP3 Small Business Labor Rates:
Available Task Areas:
- Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6: Integration Services
- Task Area 7: Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8: Digital Government
- Task Area 10: Software Development
Key Features of the CIO-SP3 Small Business GWAC:
- All federal agencies can use the GWAC for procurement.
- It meets rigorous performance standards, having been designated as Best in Class by the Office of Management and Budget.
- Fewer proposals to review (avg. 3-5 per order) than through other sources.
- The streamlined acquisition process allows for task orders to be awarded quickly, usually within 30–45 days, down from 6 months via RFP.
- The web-based electronic-Government Ordering System (e-GOS) facilitates automated Fair Opportunity competition, management, awardee selection, and notification.
- Personal customer support is available through NITAAC to help agencies through the procurement process.
- Agencies can get the Small Business, HUBZone, SDVOSB, 8a, or WOSB credits for the life of a task order.
- No protests are permitted, per the FAR, for actions under $10M ($25M for DoD).
- Product and services priced lower than open market, less than or equal to other sources, and lower than going out on your own.
- No limits on the type of contract – can be Firm Fixed Price, Time & Materials, a mix, whatever.
- Customized terms and conditions can be easily added to any task/delivery order.
- No special "Delegation of Procurement Authority" is needed from NITAAC.
Carolyn Hill, CIO-SP3 Program Manager
For additional information, please visit the NITAAC CIO-SP3 Small Business website.