Computercraft, an American Indian– and Woman-owned small business, provides the public with user-friendly access to reliable and current genetic sequence, genomic, chemical, and scientific information.
Our technical and scientific staff work with customers to build and refine high-profile information resources that get accurate health and biomedical research data into the hands of researchers and other stakeholders all over the globe, helping them solve our world’s greatest health challenges.
WHAT WE DO
- National Institutes of Health
- National Center for Biotechnology Information
- National Library of Medicine
- Center for Information Technology
- National Park Service
- Indian Health Service
- Chickasaw Nation
- University of Virginia Data Science Institute